Now compatible with Oculus Rift!
Evermotion collections for Unreal Engine gives another dimension for architectural visualizations. You can present still images or pre-rendered animations and include interactivity in your scenes. Walk freely, look at your interiors and exteriors from every angle, change colors and lighting and still maintain photorealistic quality. Archinteriors for UE vol. 2 includes home and office interior scenes made exclusively for Unreal Engine. You will find here 4 complete scenes with furniture, foliage, rain and snow particle systems and props – over 600 unique models.
IMPORTANT INFO: This collection is prepared in two versions (output may vary in the different engine versions):
- Desktop scenes are made with Unreal Engine 4.09
- VR scenes are made with Unreal Engine 4.14
This collection contains two versions of scenes:
- Highest quality interior scenes for desktop purposes
- Optimized scenes for VR desktop headsets (tested with Oculus Rift)
- If you open the scenes in the higher engine version than supported (above 4.09 for desktop scenes, above 4.14 for Oculus Rift scenes) you will need to rebuild static lighting, which is time-consuming process. Very high production quality requires machine with more than 16GB RAM. You may need to lower lightmass building settings if your computer does not have enough RAM memory. You also need to update reflections (this process is fast and you can run it by selecting Build menu > Update Reflection captures)
- Due to Oculus Rift requirements you will see a temporary scene until level loads completely. Level loads automatically
- Improved lighting – we made every effort to achieve the best rendering quality that is possible in Unreal Engine.
- We included blueprints for interactive doors and switchable lamps. You can use them in your scenes, learn from them and make your Unreal scenes more interactive.
- We included particle systems for rain and snow animation.
- In all scenes we used instanced shaders. This way it is a lot easier to make your own shaders, based on our realistic base shaders.
- We put animated foliage in our scenes that can be easily configured (for eg. you can change wind instensity or speed).
- Desktop scenes are compatible with Unreal Engine 4.9, 4.10 and 4.11.
- VR scenes are compatible with Unreal Engine 4.14
downloads after purchase