EASY TO USE
Easy to learn, easy to use. V-Ray for SketchUp is designed to get you up and running in no time.
V-Ray lets you create the highest quality renders possible – directly in SketchUp.
V-Ray gives you the power to render anything and everything – from quick design models to your most detailed 3D scenes.
Render fast, design faster. V-Ray for SketchUp lets you spend more time being creative and less time waiting.
Focus on design, with a full suite of creative tools for lighting, shading and rendering.
AN INDUSTRY STANDARD
92 of the top 100 architecture firms in the world render with V-Ray every day.
This installation guide is written.
- Clear the previous version with the full uninstaller software and make sure that the full version has been erased
- Install the plugin (do not install the License Server while installing)
- Crack the folder and copy the cgauth.dll file and replace the original file with the following path
- C: \ Program Files \ Chaos Group \ V-Ray \ V-Ray for Rhinoceros 6 \ vrayappsdk \ bin
- Crack the folder and copy the vray_BRDFScanned.dll file and replace the original file with the following path.
- C: \ Program Files \ Chaos Group \ V-Ray \ V-Ray for Rhinoceros 6 \ vrayappsdk \ bin \ plugins
- Plugin installed 🙂
- When installing and connecting to the Internet plug-in you should stop and be sure to close the plug-in access to the firewall.
Download size: 774 MB