Vray for SketchUp Pro
Render high-resolution, photorealistic images directly in SketchUp. V-Ray 3.6 fully supports SketchUp 2018, it’s easy to use and easy to learn.
3 Rendering Modes – You can choose between GPU, CPU, or Hybrid Rendering mode depending on what best suits your project and hardware.
Interactive Rendering – Fine-tune lights and materials and see the results right away. New Viewport rendering is now available.
Lights and Lighting – Render any type of natural or artificial lighting. Simulate realistic daylight for any time and any location. Quickly create realistic atmospheric depth and haze.
Virtual Reality – Render VR-ready content for popular virtual reality headsets.
V-Ray Scene Import – Import and render V-Ray scenes from other applications such as 3ds Max, Rhino and Revit.
This installation guide is written as:
- Clear the previous version with the full uninstaller software and make sure that the full version has been erased
- Install the plugin (do not install the License Server while installing)
- Crack the folder and copy the cgauth.dll file and replace the original file with the following path
- C: \ Program Files \ Chaos Group \ V-Ray \ V-Ray for SketchUp \ extension \ vrayappsdk \ bin
- Crack the folder and copy the vray_BRDFScanned.dll file and replace the original file with the following path.
- C: \ Program Files \ Chaos Group \ V-Ray \ V-Ray for SketchUp \ extension \ vrayappsdk \ bin \ plugins
- Plugin installed 🙂
- When installing and connecting to the Internet plug-in you should stop and be sure to close the plug-in access to the firewall.
Download size: 1.5 GB