Download next version of Corona Renderer v3.2 for Cinema 4D R14 to R20 (Windows)
Corona does really delivers high quality renders in acceptable time thanks to its unbiased ray tracing capabilities, and at the same time its presented in a simple to use user interface which is well integrated into Cinema 4d, the material editor is somewhat similar to the Cinema 4D one and provides you with the needed layers to create your materials with a very fast material preview sphere/shapes.
-Progressive rendering and bucket rendering
-Global illumination ( path tracing and HD cache )
-Depth of field and Motion Blur
-Full support for C4D’s 2D Shaders
-Basic support for Cinema 4D materials
-Physical Sky and Sun
What’s new in version 3.2:
This release fixes an issue with the new light solver which could occasionally result in black pixels (NaNs) appearing in renders.
This installation guide is written.
- Disconnect the Internet
- Install the plugin
- Download the Patche folder in the download file and copy the Corona_Release.dll file to the following paths and replace the original file.
- C: \ Program Files \ MAXON \ Cinema 4D R20 \ plugins \ corona
- C: \ Program Files \ Corona \ Standalone
- Cut the Patches \ Image Editor path and copy CoronaImage.exe and CoronaImageCmd.exe files and replace the original file with the following:
- C: \ Program Files \ Corona \ Image Editor
- Write_token-c4d.bat file in the Patche folder run the download
- Enjoy the plugin 🙂
Download size: 107 MB