As one of the world’s most popular physically-based renderers, V-Ray is used daily by top design studios, architectural firms, advertising agencies, and visual effects companies around the globe. Chaos Group also noticed the rapid adoption of Unreal Engine by many of these firms to create interactive or immersive experiences, so for them to produce V-Ray for Unreal was a logical step.
V-Ray for Unreal is the fastest, simplest way to bring V-Ray scenes directly into the Unreal Editor. And it allows you to render ray traced, photorealistic images using V-Ray directly in Unreal.
True photorealistic rendering directly from Unreal
When you render with V-Ray for Unreal, you get the exact same photorealistic quality that V-Ray is known for. V-Ray taps into the full combined power of your GPUs and CPUs for ultrafast ray tracing.
Use the content creation workflow you already know
Create your scene the same way you normally do using V-Ray and your favorite 3D application (3ds Max, Maya and SketchUp). Then, export your V-Ray scene from the host application and import it using V-Ray for Unreal.
Smart translation of materials and lights
When you import your scene, V-Ray for Unreal automatically converts your materials and lights into real-time equivalents for UE workflows. At the same time, your original materials remain connected to their real-time versions and are called up when you’re ready to render.
Your gateway to virtual reality
Once your V-Ray scene is imported, you’ll be ready to take full advantage of the VR capabilities in the Unreal Editor. V-Ray for Unreal makes it fast and easy to create high quality, immersive VR.
OS:Windows® 7 SP1 / Windows® 8/8.1 Windows 10 (x64)
Memory:8 GB RAM and 8 GB swap minimum
CPU:Intel® or AMD® 64-bit processor with SSE 4.2 support
This installation guide is written
- Clear the previous version with the full uninstaller software and make sure that the full version has been erased
- Install the plugin but do not install the license server
- Crack the folder and copy the cgauth.dll file and replace the original file with the following paths
- C: \ Program Files \ Epic Games \ UE_4.22 \ Engine \ Plugins \ VRayForUnreal \ Source \ ThirdParty \ VRay_unreal_appsdk \ bin
- Crack the folder and copy the vray_BRDFScanned.dll file and replace the original file with the following path.
- C: \ Program Files \ Epic Games \ UE_4.22 \ Engine \ Plugins \ VRayForUnreal \ Source \ ThirdParty \ VRay_unreal_appsdk \ bin \ plugins
- Plugin installed 🙂
- When installing and connecting to the Internet plug-in you should stop and be sure to close the plug-in access to the firewall.
Download size: 480 MB