Gumroad – 110 Neri´s Dynamic Fur / Grass / Hair brushes for Manga Studio – Clip Studio Paint
Why dynamic? Because with a few changes of parameters, we go from one rendering to another – I strongly advise to lock the brush before the changes and save the variations, there are many possibilities!
– The brush uses the main color and secondary, opt for a clear value and a dark, some brush need to exchange these colors to have the desired effect.
– The basic sample is a bit dull but combines very well with the modes -overlay, color and glow dodge – cf page 2
– Easy manual transformation, which is very useful for recalcitrant fibers and adapts the shape to the mass.
– Used as an underlay, you can redraw on top for a custom rendering, add high-lights, color, outline… etc
-Some brushes leave a little “waste” that can easily be erased.
– To vary the possibilities, play with layer levels or the ink> background setting, that positions the form behind the previous one.
– These are just brushes but they have their own “personality”. The one will require small undulating lines, the other a growing pressure. Some use complementary colors better than others…
A tips & tricks sheet should soon arrive so you can best take advantage of the brushes, enhance them or create them yourself!