New and enhanced Revit® features support consistent, coordinated, and complete modeling for multidiscipline design that extends to detailing and construction.
Multimonitor support and tabbed views
Improve working space by organizing and arranging views using tabbed documents that can be docked, tiled, and viewed on multiple monitors.
View and edit levels in 3D views Levels in 3D views
Understand and manipulate important datum heights in your project with the option to display levels in 3D views.
View filter creation in Revit 2019 OR in filters
Create view filters with multiple rules and nested sets with combination of AND and OR conditions.
Full-screen uncropped perspective view Uncropped perspective views
Work in full-screen uncropped perspective view. Move around the view freely with navigation commands such as Zoom, Pan, and Orbit.
1. It is best to disconnect your Internet connection before installing.
2. Download the software and unzip it.
3- By running the Setup file, the Setup folder starts the software installation process automatically.
4. At the Serial request, enter one of these codes:
Then enter the serial Product Key in the following: (if necessary)
5- For Select your License server model Option Single Select License Server from the drop-down menu and enter the 127.0.0.1 value for the server name. If you receive a message on the license file, ignore them and install the installation process. (For example, click on Continue)
6. It is best to block an Internet firewall from accessing the software.
7. Download and open the Crack file separately.
8. From within the Crack folder, refer to the appropriate x86 or x64 folder for your system architecture.
8.1. Convert one of the two nlm.msi files to their system architecture (for 32-bit systems nlm188.8.131.52_ipv4_ipv6_win32.msi and for 64-bit systems nlm184.108.40.206_ipv4_ipv6_win64.msi) with Run Administrator access and License program Install the manager (you must right-click on the file and click Run as administrator)
.8-2- Copy and replace the existing file in adskflex.exe file in C: \ Autodesk \ Network License Manager.
8.3. Copy and replace the existing file in the file adlmint.dll in the C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ Autodesk Shared \ CLM \ V7 \ MSVC14 file.
9. Open the lic.dat file (available in the Crack folder) through Notepad. Change the license file to fit your system, so that instead of HOSTNAME and MAC, put the values appropriate to your system as follows:
9.1. Run the LMTOOLS Utility program (now installed on your system). do. In the System Settings tab, place the value displayed in front of the computer / hostname instead of the HOSTNAME and the value displayed in front of the Ethernet instead of the MAC
USE_SERVER in the lic.dat file.
9.2. At the end, add the amount in the License edite file to the end of the content in the lic.dat (copy all the entries from the beginning to the end), and then save the changes.
9.3. Copy the lic.dat file to C drive.
10. Run the LMTOOLS Utility program. (Lmtools.exe file)
10.1. Refer to the config services tab.
– In the Service Name, type the word Autodesk.
– In front of Path to lmgrd File, enter C: \ Autodesk \ Network License Manager \ lmgrd.exe.
– Enter the C: \ lic.dat versus Path to license file
– check the start server at power up and use services options.
– Click Save Servise.
10-2. Refer to the service / license file tab. Select the configuration using services option.
Select the LMtools ignore option file path env var. (Check).
10-3. Refer to the start / stop / read tab. Click on the start server, and then rereadlicense file, and wait for each of them to complete their operation.
10-4. Refer to the status server tab. Click on perform status enquiry.
11. Run the software.
Note: If you fail to choose the type of license during installation, then click Multi-User after running the software. For Select your License server model, select the Single License Server option from the drop-down menu and enter 127.0.0.1 for the server name