Corona Renderer 6 for 3ds Max is a high performance 3D rendering plugin for Autodesk 3ds Max versions 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 latest version. It’s a very simple and powerful Render 3D plugin. Setting up the display is as simple as pressing “Render”. Most new users will learn how to use the Corona Renderer in just one day. It gives reliable results and doesn’t compromise on quality. It allows for more realistic lighting and materials. Along with the improved Render features from version 5, plus many new features and extras.
Corona Renderer, which integrates into your 3D software
Corona Distributed Rendering Server
Corona Licensing Server
Corona Image Editor
Corona Material Library
3DS MAX 2014 – 2021
August 31, 2020
Corona Renderer 6 for 3ds Max released!
Full details on our blog post
Some of the highlights:
- The New Sky Model has better overall tint to the lighting in daytime, and supports the sun being below the horizon for dawn/twilight effects
- New Lens Effects give you vastly more control over bloom & glare
- 78 new materials in the Corona Material Library, including new Flooring, Carpet and Ceramic Tiles categories
- Avoid texture repetitions with updates to the UvwRandomizer
- New Adaptive Environment Sampler removes the need for Portals, saving you the time (and pain!) of setting those up, while giving more accurate results
- Support for foam in Phoenix FD
- And more!
Read full details about all the above, plus everything else there isn’t space to mention, over in the blog post
For those of you who have tried Corona before and your 45-day trial expired, we’ve automatically refreshed the demo period to give everyone an extra 14 days so you can try out all the new features! Simply download and install Corona Renderer 6, and you can activate the refreshed demo period right from within 3ds Max. Enjoy!
password : uparchvip.com
For More Plugins Click HERE