The Phoenix FD is an all-in-one solution for fluid dynamics. Simulate fire, smoke, liquids, ocean waves, splashes, spray, mist and more. Built for 3D artists who want to create dynamic FX using quick presets, fast setup and intuitive controls. Preview and render interactively in the viewport. Adjust simulations on the fly. Create all types of physically-based fluid effects with fast, flexible controls for rendering, retiming and refining simulations. Integrated seamlessly into 3ds Max and optimized to render with V-Ray. Compatible with top industry tools such as Alembic, Krakatoa, Stoke MX and OpenVDB.
This installation guide is written.
- Clear the previous version with the full uninstaller software and make sure that the full version has been erased
- Install the plugin (do not install the License Server while installing)
- Crack the folder and copy the file phoenix_31200_fix.dlr and replace the original file with the following path.
- C: \ Program Files \ Autodesk \ 3ds Max 201X \ plugins
- C: \ Program Files \ Autodesk \ 3ds Max 201X \ plugins \ vrayplugins
- Plugin installed 🙂
- When installing and connecting to the Internet plug-in you should stop and be sure to close the plug-in access to the firewall.
Download size: 268 MB