Downloadn Free SIGERSHADERS XS Material Presets Studio v2.2.0 ( 3D Max 2013 to 2021 )
- SIGERSHADERS XS Material Presets Studio is an excellent plugin and library of ready-made materials for 3D Max , which brings together the most complete library of high quality materials for Corona, V-Ray and Octane rendering engines in a comprehensive plugin for you. We have prepared for you to download, this complete library that only uses 4K and above textures and requires you to create high quality materials that require a lot of time and knowledge, it is enough that the desired material Search and select,
- Includes 1,081 VR materials
- Contains 998 types of corona material
- Each material has a high quality preview image that can be enlarged
- Has proper filtering and search under the selected collection or library
- Each category and material has its own description and shows the area covered by the texture in real units (centimeters and inches).
- Bitmap textures can be used in standard mapping or real-world units
- Includes 688 high quality textures
- SIGERSHADERS XS Material Presets Studio for 3ds Max
This installation guide is in writing.
- The Internet must be disconnected during installation and execution
- Exit 3DS Max and install XSMPmaxSetup220.exe
- Create a folder called XSMPmax on drive C.
- Run the XSMPmax-Scenes-210.exe file and select C: \ XSMPmax in Custom Install
- Install the XSMPMax_Mtl_Lib_XXXXXX.exe file for the rendering engine you want
- Copy the mapsX folder and paste it in the path below
- C: \ XSMPmax
- Copy the XsmpMax_20XX.dll file in the Patch folder according to the 3D Max version and paste it in the path below.
- C: \ Program Files \ Autodesk \ 3ds Max 20XX \ bin \ assemblies
- Route C: \ XSMPmax on the 3D Max software and in the plugin path settings
- In 3D Max, go to Customize> Customize User Interface> Toolbars> Category and create a new toolbar for XSMP
- The plugin is enabled
Download file size: 14.2 GB
if you have problem plz contact us :